Friday, September 7, 2012

Bad to worse

My unique situation forces me to have to deal with so many doctors which can get pretty freakin annoying sometimes... I see a Pulmonologist, a Cardiologist, a Neurologist and my regular Doctor. Right now my tolerance for the medical world is pretty low, having multiple relatives with cancer, one grandmother going blind and the other with Aortic Aneurisms, mix that with a few other medical close calls and I'm pretty much fried from all this bull-***t!

(not my Doctor)
Yesterday I had to deal with a Cardio appointment, which went fine btw, and then had a Neurology appointment today that on the other hand kinda sucked! don't worry though I'm fine (relatively at least)! This was more of a mental hurt that comes from a ten year long road to ruin being brought up again. You have to understand that it takes a lot of work to lock down my shit mentally and be a happy person, I have a lot to deal with and I'm not really one to complain (that much). That appointment made me have to come face to face with the demons of my physical status that, I have made my personal mission to not let define my life.

Today went from someone pissing in my cheerios to taking a full dump in them (sorry for the image) when my grandmother who has the Aneurisms saw her vascular surgeon. It turns out her condition may be worse than we first thought requiring a major and risky surgery, without the surgery she would be a ticking time-bomb that could drop dead at any moment (I'm sorry for the bluntness). This is scary to say the least, it was also really hard to see my grandma cry for the first time I can remember.

Things happen for a reason but sometimes shit just happens.
I will stay positive because as the rain passes, so will the bad times.

No comments:

Post a Comment