Monday, March 18, 2013

Guest Writer Danny Mort

So I'm the guest writer this week so get ready for some poor grammar and teenage aspects. I'm Danny Mort and I'm 14 years old. I'm a freshman in high school and I love golf, I like running but am not the biggest fan of it. Since I live in the same house as the "legend" named Mike and the music crusader Andy I have acquired a little of both worlds. I love all movies that don't suck and will listen to anything that isn't country.
When Mike asked me to be a guest writer I thought of what I could write about, golf? Life? Anything really! But this is about how movies have an influence on your life. It's a topic you can all say you can agree on but I'm gonna talk about.
My favorite movie is Ferris Bueller's Day Off, if you've never seen it I recommend you watch it cause it's good one. And I can tell you it has influence on my life. I want to live that perfect life were you can fool your mom into thinking you're sick and running through the city with your friends in a 1964 Ferrari GT California. I live by one line in that movie, "life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while you could miss it." Even though this is just another inspirational quote that teaches you about life, but this means a lot to me because it really says that you must enjoy every second of life!
In other movies too, we stride to act better and noble and caring! And that is why we surround ourselves with such great people because we want to be a super man or a dark knight or even a classy James Bond. Even movies like Good Will Hunting, movies like that inspire us to get out of a deep hole we may be in and try for greatness. You may not think that these movies or others have an impact but they do. They teach us proper ways of life that we may not be able to live but at least try for acting better towards the people around you!
If there is one thing to truly learn from this is to never watch bad movies! Lol Thanks for reading! "Godspeed!", "Live long and prosper!", "May the force be with you!", "Here's looking at you kid!", "Hasta la vista baby!", Peace!

P.S just for my teenage liking, Chloƫ Grace Moretz

No comments:

Post a Comment